Thursday, May 28, 2009

Awesome coffee


It wakes us in the morning. It's a good thing for socializing. It gives us an excuse to take a break from work. And It's smell is amongst my favourite. Coffee is a big part of our lives, mine at least. I few months ago I went to a coffee shop and their coffee was the best I have ever tasted...by far! and it was just in a paper cup, not a mug. This is weird because usually coffee tastes better in mugs, for me anyways. I dunno if its just a cozy home kind of feeling or if their are some kind of chemical interactions between the coffee and paper cup that results in deterioration of taste...or something like that. If you have never been to this coffee shop please do so. It is called transcend and it's on the corner of 99th st and 62 ave Edmonton, AB. Peep the photo and get a coffee there. And for you real coffee buffs, they have a coffee there that is a regular brew but with 4 extra expresso shots. It's called "who needs a red bull" or something like it. I think they should change it to "well lets hope this gets you through that 8 hour coference." ENJOY! If you think you know a coffee shop that is better than this one please let me know!

No comments: